List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Imlib
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       1999-10-19 22:59:26

 Hello,

while browsing lists.kde.org I found a several months old discussion about
Imlib and I recalled I wrote a Qt class for Imlib during the holidays, so in
case you're interested, go here : http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli/qimlib.html .
It includes a widget for displaying the image, conversion from/to QPixmap. I'm
not sure if it's that useful though, as the only advantage is that it's faster
than QImage/QPixmap ( even just loading an Imlib image and converting it to
QPixmap is faster than using QPixmap::load() ), which doesn't matter much when
working only with icons. So, does anyone find it useful ?

 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@email.cz http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli