Hello, while browsing lists.kde.org I found a several months old discussion about Imlib and I recalled I wrote a Qt class for Imlib during the holidays, so in case you're interested, go here : http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli/qimlib.html . It includes a widget for displaying the image, conversion from/to QPixmap. I'm not sure if it's that useful though, as the only advantage is that it's faster than QImage/QPixmap ( even just loading an Imlib image and converting it to QPixmap is faster than using QPixmap::load() ), which doesn't matter much when working only with icons. So, does anyone find it useful ? Lubos Lunak l.lunak@email.cz http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli