List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 1.1.2 and language support problem
From:       "Carlo Robazza" <carlor () corel ! com>
Date:       1999-10-19 2:34:24

I realize that the second and third selectors are fallbacks in case the first
isn't available. Here is a more graphic description of what I have found...

Scenario 1:
Choice 1. US English
Choice 2. UK English          Color displayed as Colour
Choice 3. US English

Scenario 2:
Choice 1. US English
Choice 2. US English          Color displayed as Colour
Choice 3. UK English

Scenario 3:
Choice 1. US English
Choice 2. US English          Color displayed as Color
Choice 3. US English

So why, if choice 1 is set to US English for scenarios 1 and 2, does it still
display the UK spelling for color whereas the only way to get the US spelling
for color, you must select US English for all three choices?

Thanks,

Carlo.