List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: AW: Kash
From:       Gernot Bauer <Gernot.Bauer () jk ! uni-linz ! ac ! at>
Date:       1999-10-16 12:56:53

Rob Gillen wrote:

> "Bjoern.Kahl" wrote:
> >  What do you mean with "mulituser capabilities" ? Finacial data
> >  should be strikt private. I thing Kash should store its data
>
> I think that the intent is not on personal use only, but business also.
> In the case of the latter, there may be any number of people that need
> to access financial information.  However, in the case of personal info,
> I agree with you.
>
> Rob
I would say we should distinguish personal financial data and data
connected to them.

For example: your own depot could be personal data but without reference
to the owner, it could be public data as well... I know this might go
too far at this stage but maybe we keep this in mind when we design the
database...

Gery