List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: AW: Kash
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       1999-10-13 18:00:45

And encrypted...

On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Bjoern.Kahl wrote:
> On 13-Oct-99 F. Gassauer wrote:
> > Big question - how to store the data - MySQL, PostGres ?? which I would
> > prefer
> > this would lead automagically to mulituser capabilities and an easy way
> > acces the data (SQL, KMysql ...)
>
>  Hallo !
>
>  What do you mean with "mulituser capabilities" ? Finacial data
>  should be strikt private. I thing Kash should store its data
>  in the homedir of its user, with filemode 0600.
>
>  Bjoern
>

> --
> | Björn Kahl       +++   <bjoern@hp1.ang-physik.uni-kiel.de>  |
> | Raum :  II 204   +++   Tel. +49 431 880 3934                |
> | Institut für Experimentelle und Angewandte Physik, Uni Kiel |

Thomas Zander                                              zander@earthling.net
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,
because it makes other people's lives easier -- or, more         icq: 970 00 05
accurately, it enables them to maintain their manic pace.      gpg-key:  0588D5