List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Free UML tool
From:       Kaare Rasmussen <kar () webline ! dk>
Date:       1999-10-14 8:57:49

> For whose interested in UML (I have seen a message on this list some
weeks
> ago), I would like to suggest using ARGO/UML, available for free at:
> http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/arch/uml/

It does look like development ended in May...

> I would like to encourage the use of UML diagrams in the KDE library
doc.

I'd like to find a tool to do Database Diagrams and generate commands to
make the SQL tables. Something like Erwin. There are some tools out
there that almost does it. Anyone interested in completing one of them??

(No, alas not me - I'm busy trying to get another GPL project in shape.
In fact that's the project where I need the Data Modeller program...)