List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Free UML tool
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-10-14 8:42:06

For whose interested in UML (I have seen a message on this list some weeks
ago), I would like to suggest using ARGO/UML, available for free at:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/arch/uml/

If you have java installed, it is very easy to get it running.

It is written in Java, generates GIF images and saves in XML format.

I would like to encourage the use of UML diagrams in the KDE library doc.

-- Pietro