List:       kde-devel
Subject:    howto get events from QGridLayout?
From:       "N. Weuster" <weuster () mti ! uni-duisburg ! de>
Date:       1999-10-12 6:35:28

hello all,

I painted a gridLayout with qtarch and get no mouseEvent(). :(

I wanted qtarch to construct me two labels and a scrollview. I used
a QGridLayout to layout the widgets. in the
scrollview, I added the child pWidget ( scrollview_1->addChild(pWidget) )
now, I want to get any mouseEvent() from that child, but the only
thing I get is:
no event from label, scrollview or even the pWidget, !but!
every mouseEvent in the border of the gridlayout()

how do I get mousePressEvent's from the child of a QGridLayout ???
especially from the child of my scrollview?

thanks in advance
        norbert weuster

--
norbert  weuster@etecs6.uni-duisburg.de