List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cvsup
From:       zander () microweb ! nl
Date:       1999-10-11 19:58:48

Can anyone tell me how long the lag is for the cvsup uk server?

I want to update with the fixes which someone posted around 18:00 hour (from
his email message..)

I can not connect to cvsup.kde.org (connection refused)
The cvsup UK has no updates since my last connect on Saturday...

Something wrong maybe?

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
Today, it's understood that of course you'll use a computer,