List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A few thoughts (Was: Re: Help/Search within controlcenter?)
From:       Boris Povazay <boris () jouh ! at>
Date:       1999-10-10 6:47:49

Bo Thorsen wrote:

> Here are my suggestions:
>
> * An additional control center app could be made with default behaviour
>   for all apps. The inclusion of automatic startup of apps (through kded)
>   makes this a very nice additional control imho
>
> * Every app should have the possibility to configure the appropriate
>   options locally. The default configuration for each of these local
>   options would be "Use kde default"
>
> * Totally unrelated: I would really like to be able to copy and paste from
>   the QLabel's and other text viewing widgets. It is unclear to me why
>   copying is normally only possible from editable widgets

This was also discussed when we were talking about the kde-help-menu
(the subject was something about: how to contact the developer quickly)
So this is not that unrelated P-)

> Ideally the last suggestion is something for the already hardworking
> trolls, but if they're not interested, maybe we should just implement it
> and try to convince them that this is a nice feature.

Go on! This would be the perfect way! kdehelp would be the ideal start
to see how it will look like.

Have a nice day!
--
http://kde.jouh.at - bp@jouh.at