List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Web CVS offline?
From:       Avus <avvus () netscape ! net>
Date:       1999-10-03 23:16:29

http://kdecvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de/
> > > anymore.
> > > Does anyone know whether the URL has changed or the service is offline
> > > alltogether?
> > >
> > > Avus
> >
> > I just tried it and it came in just fine...
>
> It is not reachable for me, too:
> "Netscape is unable to locate the server cvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de"
>
> Strange problem, 3 days ago it worked!

In your case it seems to be a simple typo, but I'm having strange problems
with the transparent proxy of my dial up provider. kdecvs.stud.fh-heilbronn.de
is an alias to lara.stud.fh... and linux.fh-..., but Netscape can't find it.
Well, guess I have to get /real/ DNS support working with pppd ...

Avus