List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Animated menus - again call for volunteers
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! cx>
Date:       1999-09-30 22:00:49

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 02:18:11AM +0200, Mario Weilguni wrote:
> This is my second and last try to find a new maintainer. I simply do not
> have the time currently to finish it, if nobody is interested I take this
> as a sign that the whole project is unwanted, and will drop it :-(

I am not capable of maintaining it, but hope you will 'freeze' it instead of
drop it. At least wait for your request to show up on the two-weekly
developemnt update section on the news site, not everyone might be
subscribed here.

Albeit not prompt, your code will probably be useful sometime.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.cx