List:       kde-devel
Subject:    what can I do?
From:       Robert Easter <Robert-Easter () smh ! com>
Date:       1999-09-30 16:36:54

Hello, I'm interested in joining the KDE development team.  I have some
C/C++ experience and have played with Qt programming.  Being a part of
KDE-devel, even in a minor capacity, would give me a good project to work on
as a way to learn new things.  I've been studying MICO corba too.  Very
interesting.

Well, let me know what you need from me.  I can send you some programs I've
made if you want to try to guage my experience level to decide what I might
be capable of working on.

REPLY TO:   beaster4@home.com

Bob Easter