List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error compiling cuteidl
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () salzburg ! co ! at>
Date:       1999-09-28 7:49:23

On Sun, 26 Sep 1999, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> Oh well, we all didn't check cuteidl *with* mini-stl, as we had to convert
> KOffice, too, which still requires *not* have use mini-stl.
>
> So it seems you *have* to compile mico with *without* (read: disabled)
> mini-stl in order to use cuteidl.

It would help developers a lot if there would be a README or INSTALL
instruction in kdelibs that states which mico settings are currently
required.

I spend many hours in recompiling mico and kdelibs when these settings
change.  Maybe it is announced somewhere, but I cannot follow the
current status all the time.

--Stefan