List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ksniffer
From:       Bob Bernstein <ruptured-duck () home ! com>
Date:       1999-09-26 21:47:08

Bob Bernstein <ruptured-duck@home.com> wrote:

> I am try to build the 0.1.6 version of ksniffer on a Debian potato (Intel)
> system. g++ is 2.95.1. Kernel is 2.2.10.

For future reference, and to put it on the 'record,' we have - thanks to Ray
Dassen - the answer: -fpermissive

--
Bob Bernstein                http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck

Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void
where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank
number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only
as directed.