Bob Bernstein wrote: > I am try to build the 0.1.6 version of ksniffer on a Debian potato (Intel) > system. g++ is 2.95.1. Kernel is 2.2.10. For future reference, and to put it on the 'record,' we have - thanks to Ray Dassen - the answer: -fpermissive -- Bob Bernstein http://members.home.net/ruptured-duck Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed.