List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: KDED / KPANEL segfaults (PROBLEM KDED / KPANEL (kdelnk))
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-09-24 15:23:33

Sorry for not answering for a long time.

1) I have ~1G free harddisc space.
2) The problem seems to be the x-xapplixware.kdelink file. After I copied it
back, where it was the desktop started fine, but after logging of and
restarting it the only thing which appeared again was the welcome screen (I
didn't deactivate it for the purpose of seeing if everything hangs).

I enclose the log from the startx script.

Joseph WENNINGER