List:       kde-devel
Subject:    admin dir question
From:       Bo Thorsen <gobo () imada ! sdu ! dk>
Date:       1999-09-24 12:52:37

Hi all.

I have been playing around with KodeKnight a bit the last couple of days,
to make it compile for kde2. In order to make this possible, I have been
forced to hack around in the auto(conf|make) scripts, and I have very
little knowledge of how things are done in kde.

I have been changing some things in the admin dir, and I am worried that I
might change something in the standard admin dir, which is not what I
want.

Could someone with some admin dir knowledge tell me if I can commit my
changes and not worry about the admin dir? Or is there something I should
make sure before committing - e.g. possibly having admin in .cvsignore?
Any other hints I should know about?

--

Bo Thorsen
gobo@imada.sdu.dk