List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: RE: KDED / KPANEL segfaults (PROBLEM KDED / KPANEL (kdelnk))
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-09-19 18:48:03

Hi!
After I removed both files and deleted the kregistry and started X
everything worked fine, I logged of and restarted X, EVERYTHING WORKED
AGAIN. (It wasn't enough to add another extension e.g. x-msvideo.desktop.jw,
the had to be removed (Perhaps I did something wrong))

I enclose both files, because I don't know whats wrong with them. The
Applixware links is generated by YAST (The SUSE configuration tool), I
think.

No another question:
Aren't the symbols on the desktop supposed to be draggable? It didn't work
for me.

Joseph Wenninger