List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: KDED / KPANEL segfaults
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       1999-09-19 9:58:47

I downloaded the new KDELIBS snapshot and installed it. The SEGMENTATION
FAULTS are GONE,

but kpanel and the desktop dont't start. When I remove the kregistry file
the whole desktop starts fine. After logging out and restarting a new
X-Session there are no segmentation faults either, but the only thing, which
appears on the screen is the welcome dialog.

Where is the problem ?

Regards,
Joseph WENNINGER
jowenn@bigfoot.com