List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Hard Copy Docs?
From:       <deanjx () aramco ! com ! sa>
Date:       1999-09-19 3:36:15

I really would like to contribute to the development effort. But
unfortunately without all the documentation in printable format it is
proving somewhat difficult. My question is, would it be possible to zip up
the HTML docs and make them available for download.
Next, question, many years ago I wrote write a set of libs that I used to
make a CAD app under Windoze. Since I no longer work with anything
Microshaft I was wondering if there is anybody interested in helping me port
the code to Linux/KDE and to transform the code from straight plain vanilla
'C' to C++ classes. If anybody is intested please contact me either directly
via john@rygannon.force9.co.uk (private e-mail address) or
deanjx@mail.aramco.com.sa (my work e-mail address)
Thank you all in anticipation.
John Dean