List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE-1.1.2: Comments on all-new Wallpapers
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-09-06 18:43:02

On Mon, 06 Sep 1999, Robert Williams wrote:
> Matthias Elter wrote:

> > > Yes but you don't end up in jail for life for using foul language
> > > also...
> >
> > So you end up in jail for including a image showing a plant that looks like a
> > hash plant but is not in the US? Sorry, but perhaps we should replace it with a
> > image showing a machine gun and release a US version as somebody already
> > suggested.
>
> This anti-American stuff is getting out of hand guys.   No wonder the American
> press keeps saying KDE is a euro product...   the anti american is so thick in
> here.

I'm _not_ anti-American, most of my relatives live there. Why do you consider me
anti-American if I don't agree with some American gun laws or can't see a point
in considering some plant looking similar to a hash plant political incorrent.

Greetings, Matthias

--
Matthias Elter
me@kde.org / me@main-echo.net