List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Bug in kmail (kfile???)
From:       Denis Pershin <dyp () inetlab ! com>
Date:       1999-09-02 9:21:47

Hello,

I catched very strange bug.

When I try to attach file located in ~/tmp I open attach file browser and
double click on tmp. Then I get message box with:

kmail: ASSERT: "c < nCols" in widgets/qtableview.cpp (1629)

I click OK and get the same message box. After this KMail either core dumps or
creating such message boxes in infinite loop.

In console I have:
kmail: ASSERT: "c < nCols" in widgets/qtableview.cpp (1629)
kmail: ASSERT: "c < nCols" in widgets/qtableview.cpp (1629)
kmail: QPainter::begin: Another QPainter is already painting this device;
        A paint device can only be painted by one QPainter at a time
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: ASSERT: "c < nCols" in widgets/qtableview.cpp (1629)
kmail: QPainter::begin: Another QPainter is already painting this device;
        A paint device can only be painted by one QPainter at a time
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: ASSERT: "c < nCols" in widgets/qtableview.cpp (1629)
kmail: QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()
kmail: QPainter::setBrush: Will be reset by begin()
*** KMail got signal 11
appending message to ~/dead.letter
kmail: QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Y. Pershin