List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: KFM memory leak: updated patch for khtmlw.]
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () suse ! de>
Date:       1999-08-31 12:31:48

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, Martin Jones wrote:

> This patch works well for me too.
> Could a few more developers check it before it is committed.

The patch #5 part is ok with me, but I don't see why the changes to
HTMLCachedImage would make sense. (Apart form picking a smaller initial
size for the QDict.)

I would also like to know what the "memory usage" numbers
mean? Is this the total number of bytes requested from malloc? Or is
it the total number of bytes allocated by the process?

Cheers,
Waldo