List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Embedding problem
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-17 15:47:14

Hi Antonio,

I had the same problem. Stephan said me to delete kimg_png.*
It is not in libkimgio included anymore. Deleting the files in $KDEDIR/lib
did it right for me.

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch