List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: KDbg 1.0beta1 - first beta release
From:       Johannes Sixt <Johannes.Sixt () telecom ! at>
Date:       1999-08-04 20:23:23

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999, Richard Moore wrote:
>Johannes Sixt wrote:
>>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I would like to announce KDbg 1.0beta1, the first beta release of the graphical
>> debugger front end. Check out http://members.telecom.at/~johsixt/kdbg.html
>
>Do you have a change log?

Sure: http://members.telecom.at/~johsixt/kdbg-changes.html . For the impatient
ones:

Version 1.0 (beta 1)

      Fixed non-displaying QString (Qt2) with certain gdb 4.17's (at least mine here, of SuSE 6.1, had a
      problem :-)
      Fixed cases where gdb commands where executed after debuggee has exited.
      Do not execute gdb commands after an interrupt.
      Updated some translations. Still most are incomplete. Please help!
      There is now a Polish translation thanks to Jacek Wojdel.

-- Hannes