List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Any successful builds of qt1.44 with gcc-2.95 on ix86-linux / glibc 2.1.1?
From:       Alexander Feigl <Alexander.Feigl () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-08-04 17:41:49

Am Mit, 04 Aug 1999 schrieb Dirk A. Mueller:
> Alexander Feigl <Alexander.Feigl@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Does KDE compile without problems with gcc-2.95?
>
> It should. Tell us if it doesn't.

I wasn't able to build qt 1.44 without some modifications (cutting & paste one
method of qmenubar.cpp to the frount of the source). After this qt compiled but
I get redefinitions of zillions of QT!! symbols in kdelibs. Seems to be a
problem with my compiler.  But that's strange. I successfuly built egcs 1.1.1
and 1.1.2 by myself and I cannot imagine what went wrong.

Alexander