Am Mit, 04 Aug 1999 schrieb Dirk A. Mueller: > Alexander Feigl wrote: > > > Does KDE compile without problems with gcc-2.95? > > It should. Tell us if it doesn't. > I wasn't able to build qt 1.44 without some modifications (cutting & paste one method of qmenubar.cpp to the frount of the source). After this qt compiled but I get redefinitions of zillions of QT!! symbols in kdelibs. Seems to be a problem with my compiler. But that's strange. I successfuly built egcs 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 by myself and I cannot imagine what went wrong. Alexander