List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE and UK keyboards
From:       russell () coker ! com ! au (Russell Coker)
Date:       1999-08-03 10:43:21

How would I get KDE to recognise a UK keyboard?  I don't care about the
pounds sign, but what I need is the characters #/\~| which are in different
positions on the UK keyboard.  Also the UK keyboard has different codes for
the keys so I can't touch type.  Please forward this question to a KDE
mailing list if you don't know the answer.

Russell Coker