List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE_1_1_BRANCH: Franz Sir'l's kvt bugfix patch works - lets
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () mciworld ! com>
Date:       1999-08-03 7:37:56

This message is in MIME format

On 02-Aug-99 Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Duncan Haldane wrote:
>
>> *** Can I add it to the CVS now ? (for the kde-1.1.2 release ?) *****
>> (Does Franz + me make the required two-person stamp of approval ?),
>> I have cvs acces and will add it if nobody objects .....
>
> OK. If you're still unsure, you can post the patch here (if not too big)
> or send it to me for third review. If you're certain all's OK, just apply
> it.

OK here is the kvt patch from Franz Sirl, now remade against the current CVS KDE_1_1_BRANCH.

I verified that it works (on RedHat 6.1).  Its a fix for glibc-2.1 systems.
Can Cristian or someone else give another OK,

This needs to go in the KDE_1_1_ Branch for the 1.1.2 release ASAP.

Thanks
Duncan.

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@mciworld.com>
Date: 03-Aug-99