List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: LinuxWorld Award and KDE-2.0
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-07-29 22:01:56

Can somebody who is working on the mentioned classes please comment on that?
I mean, maybe me and Reginal are just too stupid to type urls, but these
basic things look pretty broken, and I honestly doubt that they worked for
anybody when they have been commited.

Basically, it's a bad idea to check a kconfig in that doesn't even load config
files, or a URL class that can't parse http://www.kde.org. Just stating "these
things work for lots of people" doesn't really help us writing software based
on the kde libraries.

Matthias