List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Usage of 2.0 [Re: LinuxWorld Award and KDE-2.0]
From:       Ludger Kunz <kunz () bndiux04 ! dcnv ! detemobil ! de>
Date:       1999-07-29 10:53:30

Hi,

i don't know if anyone out there is actualy using kde2.0, but i am
working
with kde2.0 on a DECAlpha Workstation with True64 Unix.
The latest snapshots are the first ones where only minor
corrections are needed to compile and now the base programs are
working. kdesktop had been broken (for me on my DEC) until now, because
it opened on white window over my normal background.
I think it is stable enough to use for normal work.

Great work!

Bye
Ludger Kunz

* Ludger Kunz                             *
* T-Mobil                                 *
* Planung und Management TMN T343         *
* Landgrabenweg 151                       *
* D-53227 Bonn                            *
* Phone:  +49 228 936 6893                *
* Fax:    +49 228 936 886893              *
* Mobile: +49 171 20 20 717               *
* Email:  kunz@bndiux04.dcnv.detemobil.de *