List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 1.2 snapshot built; now won't connect to X server
From:       "Troy Unrau" <jhtd () mts ! net>
Date:       1999-07-28 6:20:01

bummer, I tried that but to no avail.  Hrmmm, when I start twm, I try to
startkde in an xterm, but then it says it doesn't exist in the path or
something, and nothing connects to the server.  I have the 3.3.4 binaries,
and twm works just fine.  I can even load kdm, and select kde, etc, however,
it just puts me in twm anyways.  Who knows.

Troy