List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kded/redefinition of struct pair
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       1999-07-27 21:25:51

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Harri Porten wrote:
> Thorsten Westheider wrote:
> >
> > So the line
> >
> > #include <algorithm>
> >
> > in kded/mediator.cc causes a redefinition of struct pair.
> > Any hints?
>
> Simply take it out. I think someone already did this in the CVS today.

I had the same problem and I fixed it the same way.  However, if you
have used --enable-tutorials when running configure the same problem pops up
in corba/tutorials. This one though is not easy to fix though because kdelibs
won't compile if you take the #include ( BTW the offending #include is not the
same one - forgot which one it was ).  Hope the MICO folks will fix this
namespace problem in mini-stl soon ....

Cheers,
Dawit A.