List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: XDND decode sequence
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-07-26 8:05:05

On man, 26 jul 1999, Glen Parker wrote:

>My first reaction was that it was a Qt bug (the code worked when I wrote it,
>before Qt2.0 final), but either way I think it makes more sense to check
>QUrlDrag::canDecode() first, since that is the more specific case.  You
>should commit your change if you haven't already.
>
>BTW, you might check kedit also, IIRC it was written the same way.

I can do that. However, shouldn't one use the QUriDrag instead of QUrlDrag?
I have seen that the QUriDrag handles the situation that occur when the
filename has already been transformed (eg, "file.txt~" => "file.txt%7E") when
QUriDrag decodes the name while QUrlDrag transforms the "%" once more.

--
Espen Sand