List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMaili pgp sign problem - HELP
From:       Daniel Naber <dnaber () mini ! gt ! owl ! de>
Date:       1999-07-24 10:48:03

On Sat, 24 Jul 1999, Sven Radej wrote:

> >I hope this wasnīt introduced with my patch that appends the sig with
> >"-- " instead of "--" (note the space). End of line space might
> >be changed by some of the involved transport programs...

> I don't see how can this make any harm. But on the other hand I
> don't know what could possibly cause this bug.

What does happen if you try to check the PGP-signature with PGP
itself, i.e. save the mail and run PGP on it (donīt know how, with
2.6.3 thereīs a command line option)? Is the PGP-signature
invalid, too?

BTW, the "--" somehow gets escaped by PGP, AFAIK.

Regards
 Daniel

--
PGP Key fingerprint = 3D 98 9E D2 00 B6 E0 9D  7E B9 77 23 17 E2 11 6A