List:       kde-devel
Subject:    working on kpropsdlg in libkonq
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-07-19 14:51:26

To let everyone know:  I'm working on kpropsdlg in libkonq and should
be committing tonight, so if you want anything done in there, let me know
-- I have made some rather large changes (appearance-wise) and some other
cleanups, but I haven't radically changed too much.  Anything people want
to see?  One of the things that I have added skeleton support for is
adding new tabs to this dialog at runtime -- previously you were limited
to those tabs statically included at build time.

To clarify, this is the "Properties" dialog used from kfm/konqueror, and
now kpanel.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.