List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: ODBC support libraries in kdesupport
From:       Nick Gorham <nick () lurcher ! org>
Date:       1999-07-18 22:26:58

Lars Doelle wrote:

> If i remember correctly, i run in troubles compiling libodbc++ with
> ODBCVER set to greater 2.5 (was some header issue, it think),
> and since i followed a discussion between Peter and Kingley
> about starting 3.0 material not too long ago, i came to a wrong
> conclusion. As a result, i've preset libodbc++ not to use material
> above 2.5. I'll reproduce the problem, so that we can test our stuff
> with the highest ODBC version available, by default.
>
> Lars

Please try it, I hope that the DM is fully 3 but I am prepared to be
proved
wrong (if so I will fix) When peter asked me to help, the DM was a set
of
stubs, so I threw it all away and started a 3.x DM based on the MS book
and the fact that I have spent the last three years writing ODBC 3.x
drivers.

If you have problems let me know, coz it's ment to work.

--
---
Nick Gorham,