List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem while using i18n : missing file
From:       "Pascal Georges" <p_george () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       1999-07-14 14:43:56

I use kdevelop 0.4 and I began to put i18n in a program. After the "make =
messages and merge" command, I get an error with the missing of =
'/usr/include/kde.po'. Indeed, I have '/usr/include/kde.pot', but it =
doesn't seem to be substitutable to the first. I know that the missing =
file has the existing kde translations, but is it normal I don't have =
it, although I installed kde* ?