List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: DND in kpanel (was Re: RFC: new KPanel application menu)
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-07-14 15:24:30

At 17.16 14/07/99 +0200, you wrote:
>While speaking of DND in Kpanel, it would be nice to have some
>indication of where the menuitems/icons are draged(or about to be
>dropped). This would be handy when reorganizing your icons in kpanle.

Do you mean a visual feedback to show where the item will go when dropped?
Isn't already showed? Sorry, I do not understand...

>How about implementing moving kpanel with the middlebutton(like GNOME)
>moves it around the screen(changes its orientation).

Already implemented :)  (both for kpanel/taskbar)
What is missing is a decent way to show the edge where panel/taskbar will be
moved (currently I change the icon shape).

BTW: you can use the left button, no middlebutton.

-- Pietro