List:       kde-devel
Subject:    the =?ISO-8859-1?Q?newbie=B4s?= question
From:       <stephan () heigl-gmbh ! de>
Date:       1999-07-14 15:21:42

ok....before the flame mails reach me ....

i am just coding a simple widget...(should be a property editor.....)
ok...now my problem....in this widget i reparented a KLined widget and if i
start this programm i can see this widget but if i click on the klined widget
to type something...i doesnt get the focus...same happens with QLined but
QPushbutton works .....
now the big question ..what did i do wrong?

ps: sorry for my bad english...

regards
stephan