List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: DND in kpanel (was Re: RFC: new KPanel application menu)
From:       Andreas Krogh <andreak () xcon-data ! no>
Date:       1999-07-14 15:16:57

While speaking of DND in Kpanel, it would be nice to have some
indication of where the menuitems/icons are draged(or about to be
dropped). This would be handy when reorganizing your icons in kpanle.
How about implementing moving kpanel with the middlebutton(like GNOME)
moves it around the screen(changes its orientation).

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@nettverk.no>