List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KOFfice ??
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       1999-07-14 13:45:37

So let me ask this (and I'm not a programmer):

I would like to keep my current KDE AND get the new one (to compile
KOFFICE)..

Is KDE 2.0 currently "knows" to locate previous version of KDE and does
it keep it? (not to be destroyed)?

I imagine it's not, so how do I keep my old (and stable) KDE and
compiles a new one?

same question about the QT...

Thanks

PS: Will KOffice support fully internationalization? (right to left
write, Hebrew/Arabic text, etc)?

Hetz

--
Hetz Ben-Hamo