List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Q: key events
From:       Stefan van den Oord <s.m.vandenoord () student ! utwente ! nl>
Date:       1999-07-14 7:49:58

Hi!

Is there a general way to send a key event to an arbitrary
application? Suppose I start my app and request KWM::activeWindow()
to get the Window of the app that had focus before my app got it.
Then, at some time, I want to send that app a key event. Can it be
done? (I am talking KDE 1.x / QT 1.x primarly, but if it can (only)
be done in KDE 2.0 / QT 2.0 I want to know as well, of course).

Thanks!

Stefan

--
Stefan van den Oord