List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: RoseGarden like program?
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-07-13 16:13:37

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999, Otgonbayar Uuye wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm here to ask if there is any RoseGarden(midi composing etc) like program in KDE. \
> If not, I'd really like to see a decent musical application software. Has anyone \
> been working on such a thing? As I'm not a programmer  so I can't write it myself.

Please have a look at

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/1.1.1/apps/multimedia/sound/mmm.lsm

Begin3
Title:          Mathi's Music Magic
Version:        0.0.3
Entered-date:   18MAY99
                realtime user interaction, KDE GUI editor, standalone
                command line player.
Author:         kettner@suse.de (Mathias Kettner)
Maintained-by:  kettner@suse.de (Mathias Kettner)
Primary-site:
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/1.1.1/apps/multimedia/sound
Platforms:      Linux and KDE (should be portable to other Unices)
Copying-policy: GPL
End

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
KDE:  A stable GUI for a reliable OS.