List:       kde-devel
Subject:    CLEAN-UP for next KDE-release: Mime-types, non-KDE-apps
From:       Torsten Rahn <rahn () astrophysik ! uni-kiel ! de>
Date:       1999-07-10 9:12:46

Hello developers,

Could an experienced person take care of establishing
more order to the MIME-types (-bindings) for the
next KDE-release? Please contact:

Torsten Rahn <torsten@kde.org>

We also search for an experienced person who could spend
some time on a major (re)organization of the NON-KDE-
applications.
We will apparently have a new/polished set of icons for
non-KDE-apps,too. So we need to do some rearranging
concerning kappfinder here and there. Please contact:

Oliver Schrempf <o.schrempf@netcom-lg.de>

You should especially be able to spend some time between
July 17 th and August 8th on this ...

Have a nice day,
Torsten Rahn

PS: Hey, perhaps I should start to do job-offering
    professionally ;-) !?!?