List:       kde-devel
Subject:    taking a close look at kdeui before kde 2.0
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-07-08 20:00:48

I suggest we take a close look at kdeui before kde 2.0 libraries are
frozen and see if we really need some of these things.  Widgets like
kcolorsel really seem redundant to the Qt widget with the same name and
almost the same appearance, and are one of the many factors leading to our
code bloat.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.