List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AW: Planning KDE 2.0
From:       "F. Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       1999-07-06 14:12:52

For what I've seen from the CVS tree I'm already quite impressed - and look
foreward to see an alpha based on qt-2.0 soon. Funny enough - there are a
lot of (not realy necessary) things which compile without any problems -
(namely games) - but the real basics and koffice ( - what is necessary ) do
not  compile or segfault.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards

F. Gassauer

Bitte besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
Please Visit our WEB-page
http://members.mangnet.at/hotel.goesing