List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Beta testers for SuSE Distribution wanted
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-07-06 14:31:21

In the past there have been problems with way SuSE has integrated KDE
into their distribution. The resulting bug reports from SuSE users
have caused quite some problems for KDE developers as well as
SuSE. With the prospect of KDE's rising complexity and to avoid such
problems in the future we are looking for about 10 more people that are
willing to find such problems before the distribution ships. These
people will get beta versions for testing and of course the final
version for pleasure.

So if you are interested in participating, please send me your
complete postal address and indicate whether you would like to test
the English or the German version. I'm looking especially for testers
for the German version. This information will be forwarded to
SuSE. They will handle the distribution of the CDs.

Please mail this information to cs@kde.org!

Chris