List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: moc and mico
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-07-04 15:43:08

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999, John Corey wrote:

> Shouldn't the moc in $QTDIR (or via --with-qt=)be looked for before
> $PATH in the configure script?  For instance, I put moc in $QTDIR/bin.
> It finds it fine if I rename my old moc, but being able to have both
> with no problems would be nice :).

This is because moc is searched first in the path. /usr/bin/ is always in
the path. You take it from there and let it live only in its respective Qt
dir for each qt version and you have no problem. You set the right QTDIR
and you get the right moc. That's what I do all the day (4-5 times/day)

Cristian